A narrow console table can change the form and function of a hallway, a living room, an entryway, or even a bedroom.
We love this narrow console table as:
- An entryway table, perfect for dropping keys and lining up shoes
- A hall table, with a mirror or gallery over top, full of decor and extra storage
- A dining room side table, the perfect blank slate for party decorations or filling up an otherwise blank wall
- As a media console, in the living room or bedroom, under a wall mounted TV
- In a guest room, as a drop zone for phones, keys, wallets, with open shelving for other items
It’s a super easy build, that looks stylish and can be customized in size and color.
Super Simple Collection
This narrow console table is part of our Super Simple Collection of free woodworking plans. Here’s the other plans in this collection:
Video Showing the Build Process
Our video editor built these tables for her living room and videoed the process. It’s always nice to see video before you build – thank you Jen for taking the time to do this.
Free Plans for the Narrow Console Table [Super Simple Collection]
We are happy to be able to provide the free plans for you below. Please share photos if you build we love seeing how your projects turn out.